Saturday, September 17, 2011

Hello!

Hello all.  I am Amy, otherwise known as Lady of the Ozarks.  I'm a non-Muslim who is obsessed with Islam.  There are some things I greatly admire about Islam and other things I don't like at all.  I care about the plight of Muslimah's and their right to wear the veil.  Every day I read about Islam and read something about Muslim life.  Like I said, I'm obsessed with Islam.  I also want to learn Arabic, so that someday I can read the Qur'an in Arabic.  I hope that I can, even though I am not Muslim.  Please do not think I want to be converted or reverted.  I don't and you can't convert/revert me.  You will be wasting your time and I'll probably block you.  However, Islam is one of my interests and I decided to make a blog about it.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please always be respectful of everyone's beliefs. :-)